To foster a community of research and entrepreneurship related to artistic endeavors emerging from Caribbean cultural expressions of identity
To cultivate a spirit and community of artistry, entrepreneurship and networking between artists, audiences and organisations and to identify these areas as modes of transition and connection for the global Caribbean through a unique journal format, toward change in educational systems, research institutions and socio-cultural policies
- To showcase the ongoing works, thoughts and underlying principles of artists, cultural producers and entrepreneurs concerning particular subjects
- To record the interactive interface among artists, entrepreneurs, students, cultural professionals, scholars and the community at large.
- To operate as a site of networking and sharing between artists, cultural administrators, entrepreneurs and communities
- To highlight the experiences and best practices of artists, entrepreneurs and cultural activists
- To create a critical interface which utilizes the interrogation of culture as a site of learning and development to impel social and political change in the Caribbean and beyond.